What is Going on in LISD
Welcome to Lockney Independent School District
It is the mission of Lockney Independent School District to develop well-rounded citizens in an environment rich with tradition and success. Great students, great staff, great parents, and a supportive community provide us the key ingredients to continue on that path.
DOWNLOAD the NEW LOCKNEY ISD APP!
Keep up with Grades, Attendance, Assignments, Alerts, Notifications
and Upcoming events—all from your phone!
*Available for Free Dowload in the App Store and for Android!
To all parents with upcoming 7th graders:
These are the mandatory state immunization requirements.
Please see that they are up-to-date on all immunizations BEFORE the new
school year begins and take those updates by the school office.
The following is a highlight of adopted revisions to rules for school and child-care facility immunization requirements:
· Meningococcal Vaccine*
· Beginning SY 2009-10, 7th grade requirement
· Varicella Vaccine
· Beginning School Year (SY) 2009-10, 2 dose requirement for kindergarten and 7th grade entry
· Tdap Vaccine
· Beginning SY 2009-10, a booster dose requirement for Tdap for 7th grade
· MMR Vaccine
· Beginning SY 2009-10, 2 dose requirement of MMR vaccine for kindergarten entry
· Hepatitis A Vaccine
· Beginning SY 2009-10, 2 dose requirement for kindergarten entry statewide